The Center for Health and Research Transformation (CHRT) regularly works with public and private sector organizations including large health care purchasers and providers like Medicaid health plans and accountable care organizations. For these clients, we conduct comprehensive data analyses designed to inform policies and practices that improve both the quality and cost-effectiveness of care.
Our Data Analysis Expertise
CHRT explores dozens of areas of significant interest to our clients and the individuals they serve. Previously, our health data analyses have focused on diabetes management, cancer treatment, post-discharge care, behavioral health care, and end-of-life care.
Each data analysis project begins with a collaboratively developed statement and intention of work that ensures that our analysis meets client needs.
- First, we conduct primary quantitative and qualitative research. Then we perform robust analyses of existing public data, health risk assessment data, claims data, and survey data;
- Next, we review preliminary results with clinical experts to gain insights into current practices, key findings, and opportunities to improve patient care and outcomes; and
- Finally, we develop and deliver robust client reports with special attention to key insights and actionable recommendations.
CHRT, a non-profit health policy center situated at the University of Michigan, offers:
- An experienced and dedicated staff team with deep knowledge of the health care industry, exceptional analytic and project management skills, and connections with a broad range of industry leaders;
- Strong collaborative relationships with some of the University of Michigan’s top clinicians and scholars; and
- A robust commitment to objective analysis, improved population health, and cost-effective care.
For more information about our data analytics capabilities or to request an estimate, contact Robyn Rontal at (734) 998-7588 or email@example.com. You can find our publications here.