No Matter Where
CHRT, in partnership with six co-sponsors, presents a pair of events examining the value of health information exchanges.
View details of the June 29 film screening here.
View details of the June 30 panel discussion here.
June 29, 2015
Monday, June 29, 2015
603 East Liberty Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Free and open to the public, Q&A with the filmmaker to follow
CHRT co-presents a free screening of the documentary, No Matter Where.
In the 76-minute documentary, filmmaker Kevin B. Johnson, MD, MS, examines the concept of health information exchange and its importance to effective and safe health care. Following a team of crusaders—doctors, nurses, widows, parents, and spouses—Johnson provides a glimpse into the quest to use technology to connect all of health care.
Click here to read the full synopsis.
June 30, 2015
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Palmer Commons, Floor 4, Forum Hall
Free and open to the public. RSVP is optional but encouraged.
This panel is a follow-up event to the June 29 free public showing of the “No Matter Where” documentary.
The panel includes:
Kevin Johnson, Filmmaker of “No Matter Where”, Chief Informatics Officer, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Tim Pletcher, Executive Director, Michigan Health Information Network Shared Services
- John Ayanian, Director, Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation, University of Michigan
- Andrew Rosenberg, Chief Medical Information Officer, University of Michigan Health System
- Charles Friedman, Chair, Department of Learning Health Sciences, University of Michigan Medical School (moderator)
The panel and Ann Arbor documentary showing are co-sponsored by 7 organizations across Michigan:
- Center for Healthcare Research and Transformation
- University of Michigan Medical School Department of Learning Health Sciences
- University of Michigan Medical School Department of Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics
- University of Michigan Medical School Information Services
- University of Michigan Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation
- Michigan Health Information Network
- Great Lakes Health Connect