To inspire and enable evidence-informed policies and practices that improve the health of people and communities.
Facilitating community health improvements. Impacting state and national policy.
Goals and Strategies
Goal #1. Be, and be known as, a trusted source for evidence-based, non-partisan information on key health and health policy issues and trends
- Provide clients with objective, clinically relevant analyses and actionable recommendations
- Provide trusted, timely analysis and survey research to the public, policymakers, and other stakeholders
- Develop and implement a variety of high-quality learning opportunities in health and human services policy
- Enhance visibility among community members and decision leaders across multiple sectors
- Educate policymakers and the public about the public health system and its value
Goal #2. Help community-based health collaborations, including public health partnerships and care delivery transformation initiatives, improve population health and magnify their impact
- Support multi-stakeholder collaborations to enhance impact and build resilience and sustainability
- Promote the benefit and impact of community-based collaborations
- Help local and regional communities, and other public and private entities, design and develop new multi-stakeholder collaborations
Goal #3. Build the evidence base for local and state programs that can be replicated and scaled to improve health and social welfare and health equity
- Engage in
- Provide high quality program evaluation services to help clients demonstrate impact
- Test a variety of service and systems integration approaches to improve health, social welfare, and health equity
Areas of Expertise
- Behavioral health
- Care giving
- Delivery transformation
- Pandemic response
- Social determinants of health
Collaboration. We work together to achieve internal goals and the goals of our partners.
Community-Focused. We are responsive to the health needs of individuals, communities, and populations, through our own work and in partnership with and service to other organizations and all levels of government.
Continuous Learning. We create an environment that fosters a collective commitment to professional development and that inspires a passion for learning.
Health Equity. We work to create a society where everyone has a fair and just opportunity to thrive.
Excellence. We strive to produce exceptional work and believe that its value warrants commitment.
Gratitude. We value and appreciate our employees and partners by welcoming and recognizing everyone’s contributions.
Inclusivity. We promote a culture of inclusion through respect for the diversity of all people, by promoting a sense of belonging where we can bring out whole selves to our work, and by treating people fairly.
Innovation. We value curiosity and creative thinking. We strive to find original solutions to problems and better ways of doing things.
Passion. We leverage our intrinsic commitment and lived experiences to energize, engage, and inspire our work and others.