Policy Analytics Senior Project Manager
Jaque King is a senior project manager at CHRT on the policy analytic team. She is responsible for providing data analysis and research in care delivery systems and health care trends in Michigan and nationally.
Prior to joining CHRT, Jaque was a research analyst for Milken Institute, where she analyzed and reported on the economic burden of chronic disease, biotech research funding, the impact of medical technology on disease, and challenges and opportunities for aging populations.
Jaque holds a Master of Public Policy with specializations in Economics and American Politics from Pepperdine University, and a BA in Political Science from San Diego State University.
- Understanding behavioral health workforce challenges and identifying opportunities (BHWRC)
- Long-term services and supports: A comprehensive process to inform the development of Michigan’s statewide LTSS strategic plan
- Improving healthcare access, quality, and outcomes among people aging with disability
- Family caregiver support: learn about policy and programmatic solutions developed by state and federal agencies
- The COVID-19 pandemic has added significant new stressors for family caregivers – here’s why that matters
- King and Rontal published in the Annals of Family Medicine on annual wellness visit use among persons with disabilities