Lead Healthcare Analyst
Jaque King is a health policy and data analyst at CHRT. She is responsible for providing data analysis and research in care delivery systems and health care trends in Michigan and nationally.
Prior to joining CHRT, Jaque was a research analyst for Milken Institute, where she analyzed and reported on the economic burden of chronic disease, biotech research funding, the impact of medical technology on disease, and challenges and opportunities for aging populations. Jaque holds a Master of Public Policy with specializations in Economics and American Politics from Pepperdine University, and a BA in Political Science from San Diego State University.
- Long-term services and supports: A comprehensive process to inform the development of Michigan’s statewide LTSS strategic plan
- Improving healthcare access, quality, and outcomes among people aging with disability
- Leveraging data and applied research to improve economic mobility and address the impact of COVID-19
- Learn how states are combatting social isolation and loneliness in adults with disabilities during the COVID-19 pandemic
- CHRT report evaluates Michigan’s COVID-19 nursing home strategy and provides recommendations for future approaches
- Recruiting and retaining behavioral health workers in rural America: Our report and action guide