Interim Executive Director
Robyn Rontal is CHRT’s interim executive director. She leads CHRT’s vision, strategy, advancement, and operations.
Prior to this role, Rontal was the policy analytics director at CHRT. She led CHRT’s data analytics and consulting projects focused on current health care issues and trends, collaborating with local, state and national organizations on data acquisition and methods. She also has focused expertise in the area of healthy aging.
Before to working at CHRT, Robyn was a director within Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan’s (BCBSM) Healthcare Value Division where she was responsible for analytic consultation and data support for external partnerships. Over her 15 years at BCBSM she managed various functions including customer reporting, benefit cost trends, program evaluation, and provider analytics. In addition, she worked as a consulting manager with Truven Health Analytics, providing analytic support and benefits consultation to key accounts, and at several southeast Michigan hospitals with responsibility for strategic planning, business plan development, and market research.
Robyn holds a juris doctor degree from Wayne State University and a master of health services administration degree from the University of Michigan.
- Equity in health and functioning for adults from marginalized communities with physical, cognitive, sensory and developmental disabilities
- Developing a community integrated health network to address the social needs of seniors in southeast Michigan
- Strategic planning for long-term care and MI Health Link’s transition to an integrated D-SNP
- Telehealth for people with disabilities: here are the challenges and opportunities policymakers should consider
- Family caregiver support: learn about policy and programmatic solutions developed by state and federal agencies
- The COVID-19 pandemic has added significant new stressors for family caregivers – here’s why that matters