Mental health and substance use
Washtenaw Health Initiative
Marketing & Communications Director
Erin Spanier is the marketing and communications director at CHRT.
Prior to joining CHRT, Erin served as a communications specialist at U-M’s Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy, most recently as editor of State & Hill magazine and manager of advancement communications. Before moving to Michigan in 2010—when she fell in lifelong love with the Great Lakes—Erin spent ten years at Penn State, serving as a lecturer in the liberal arts department and contributing to development, marketing, and strategic communications initiatives across the university.
Erin holds a master’s degree in creative non-fiction from Goucher College, a master’s degree in education from the New School for Social Research, and a bachelor’s degree in English and political science from Albright College.
- A look back at the journey of the Vital Seniors Initiative—and where it’s heading next
- Children benefit from the integration of behavioral health consultants at pediatric clinics, but can practices bear the cost?
- The hidden cost of unpaid caregiving: The case for supporting unpaid caregivers across the state of Michigan
- We’re launching a community integrated health network for senior services in Southeast Michigan and beyond
- New Health Equity Project aims to significantly reduce health disparities for vulnerable residents in five Michigan counties
- The effects of case management on ED use: CHRT research published in the Journal of General Internal Medicine