Senior Health Policy Analyst
Ryan Bartholomew is a senior health policy analyst at CHRT on the health policy team. He manages CHRT’s Health Policy Fellowship and provides analysis of issues and trends in healthcare policy.
Prior to joining CHRT, Ryan worked as a research intern for Michigan’s Children, an independent organization that works to promote public policies in the best interest of the children and families of Michigan. He has also worked as an AmeriCorps VISTA member at the United Way of Southeastern Michigan, an Office of Presidential Correspondence intern in the White House, and as a political department intern at the Democratic National Committee.
Ryan holds both bachelor’s and master’s degrees in public policy from the Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy at the University of Michigan.
- Rate analysis: 2021 ACA Health Insurance Marketplace for Michigan
- Lost insurance in COVID-19 crisis? Act quickly to get ACA coverage. Already uninsured? In 38 states, including ours, it’s complicated.
- Health Insurance Marketplace: Michigan 2020 rate analysis finds increased choice, decreased rates, federal policy impact
- Fox 17 Interviews CHRT Health Policy Analyst Ryan Bartholomew about special open enrollment period
- Special open enrollment period allows Michigan consumers to purchase 2021 health insurance on national ACA marketplace
- Cadillac News shares CHRT’s marketplace insurance rate analysis findings with residents of Wexford, Missaukee, Lake, and Osceola counties